Thursday, October 2, 2014

Officially Official

It’s been a fun week for the Ransom Series. I had my rough draft of Rise of the Seer printed and have been making my way through it the last few days. I’m going to say my first draft (of MANY) is 75% complete. The fact that it’s finally starting to resemble something close to a book is very encouraging. It’s so easy to get lost in computer screens and digital documents. I need something I can curl up with and highlight while I sip some tea.

I also received my business cards this week. I’m a little bit giddy about them. 




Now I need to figure out a way to force my introverted self to put them out there. I foresee several anonymous pins to random bulletin boards. The thought of more than that gives me a serious case of a condition that I refer to as “the social sweats.” Distribution ideas are welcome and encouraged! 



No comments:

Post a Comment