Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Post Countdown

Yesterday was one of celebration. I officially launched my website, as well as the paperback and eBook formats of Ransom of the Healer. It occurred to  me later that I never finished the countdown on my blog. Oops. I'm still getting the hang of a media platform, and to be honest, I'm not sure who really reads this blog anyway. If you are reading this now, thank you!

I hope you enjoy reading my book as much as I enjoyed writing it. More than that, I hope that you have an area of your life that brings you joy and a sense of purpose and accomplishment. We were all meant to do amazing things. (Don't get caught up in the definition of amazing, just live fully and actively.)

So the moment of possibility is over. The book is now out there for anyone to see and whatever is going to happen with it is already in motion. As for me, I'll now get back to writing the sequel, Rise of the Seer, because I am quite curious to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment